Earth and heaven
See me, I am on this earth.
Test me, I do not want to go to heaven.
I want to make this earth more than heaven,
I want not to go to heaven,
I know, those who are in heaven
Suffer from envy, jealousy and vanity.
I want to love all
I want to provide equal status to all
I think heaven enjoyments are sins
I do not want to go to heaven.
My lovely earth is far better than any heaven,
My earth is the only place to perform righteousness
And all virtuous actions such as sacrifice, charity
Penance and vow, my earth is the best that I know.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Earth and heaven by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Turned by a wave, Mark Heathcote
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown