Early upheavals make a have-it-all,
Passing the physical wrongs, with tests
And dynamite to alleviate the suffering.
My clients have a way to walk,
Earlier joys sprang from the well
Like the summer and spring
Of the whole year that causes early upheavals,
The way of those working with a sense of smell.
In order to be embarrassed more with high
Profile jobs, we see it as a weekend place,
So congratulations to those who ask
And have dried and tried the dearest.
Except one thing, the rests are business
To be, and they want to accept us.
You have everything to be over,
Discreetly high end shoes and skates.
The low end drives are from chariots or cars
Running in the opposite direction.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Early Upheavals by Naveed Akram )
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Brown Penny, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)