Early upheavals make a have-it-all,
Passing the physical wrongs, with tests
And dynamite to alleviate the suffering.
My clients have a way to walk,
Earlier joys sprang from the well
Like the summer and spring
Of the whole year that causes early upheavals,
The way of those working with a sense of smell.
In order to be embarrassed more with high
Profile jobs, we see it as a weekend place,
So congratulations to those who ask
And have dried and tried the dearest.
Except one thing, the rests are business
To be, and they want to accept us.
You have everything to be over,
Discreetly high end shoes and skates.
The low end drives are from chariots or cars
Running in the opposite direction.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Early Upheavals by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote