Eager To Hear
I am eager to hear
Your poems more and
More, my dear.
See me I am pure
I am in truth and
I am without fear.
I need only understand You
I need only love You
Through love only I can go
Very easily to the Truth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eager To Hear by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo