E.Isayeva, How could I answer... - ttanslation (rus.)
How could I answer to your phrase,
Which you have shot at me yesterday?
'Are you able to go to the world's edge,
If I call you and without a regret? '
How could I explain to you, my darling,
The most understandable reason, without your frown?
I've been there, don't smile with a grain of salt,
I've been there, stood awhile and returned.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (E.Isayeva, How could I answer... - ttanslation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah