Edward Kofi Louis
To go to her great city;
With the mind which has wisdom;
With the sweet muse of life that breeds love to unite us togther.
To sleep like a king in your arms;
And, with the visions of enough gold to play with.
Of the aroma;
Gathered together with the muse of humility and passion,
In the land of beautiful roses.
To sleep like a queen in your arms;
And, with the attributes of the muse of life,
Bring peace and gladness.
With the muse of the aroma of sweet love;
In the great city of this woman,
Sharing in peace and joy.
View, preview, review!
Along the muse of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Duty, deputy! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard