Edward Kofi Louis
To go to her great city;
With the mind which has wisdom;
With the sweet muse of life that breeds love to unite us togther.
To sleep like a king in your arms;
And, with the visions of enough gold to play with.
Of the aroma;
Gathered together with the muse of humility and passion,
In the land of beautiful roses.
To sleep like a queen in your arms;
And, with the attributes of the muse of life,
Bring peace and gladness.
With the muse of the aroma of sweet love;
In the great city of this woman,
Sharing in peace and joy.
View, preview, review!
Along the muse of life.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Duty, deputy! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
- CHERYL winter