Dust Will Laugh
The body is water.
and then become a doormat.
Blocking the fiesta,
a ghost brings in
storm, in a glass.
Will you drink the moon
The street now walks in,
taking a call to kill the shades,
of wrinkles. You forgot
your name and move
gingerly from post to post
lightening the lamps.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dust Will Laugh by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey