Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Dust Hiding Hiding
Trapped behind cabinet
under behind all furniture
is dirty disgusting dust
dirty disgusting dust
hiding hiding behind furniture
begs begs please no spring cleaning...
danger danger danger! ! !
nine ten years living
in the same house...
means clutter clutter
filling filling filling
in the whole house? ? ?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Moving Out Today? ' by Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Dust Hiding Hiding by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
- caked mud on the doorbell, Mandolyn ...
- Magnificent Armada, Saiom Shriver
- What is final, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)