Is It Poetry
Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think
This man is not your average redneck southern inbred stupid.
Laughing always last why he bothered to sit in the front of the class.
Thinking he has integrity and his honesty none sought after.
Thick were the lies thick were the flies like those of any well oiled politician.
And for those whom lived around him things got worse he grew proud.
Through the years as he walked home daily from work.
Despite his brown eyes, he thought he was what everyone dreamt.
Stupid was what stupid is, so stupid with such a large head.
With out a clue as to why he always failed.
He believed he was great, very skilled.
His consistent failure was always due to the want of the many.
And excepted no fault from others.
Using two words where one would do.
No specialized knowledge his leg he turned up on the others.
A warm golden shower fell from the sky down their necks.
What do you think to you I turn I think he is great.
So incredibly stupid that he describes himself being so smart.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak