Duet for your Trilogy
Can one aVoid emptiness
falling deep down in distress
calling from one's loneliness
make a mess of life.
Can a knife
cut away the ulcer of today
or will it grow inside an stay.
My dear if you can offer roses
to a guy that supposes
you'll wait for him
you'll shadow on a golden rim..
Just climb the stairs
rule out those affairs
from which you know
don't let you grow.
Be cheerful and try
don't let your flower dry
hide in poses
in reaction to all and FINALLY LOVING:
Thank you for your trilogy
with my heart intrinsically
wipe my tears in trinity
love the way that love you see
realizing we are born
as twin souls
as lonely all's
searching for a vibe
define don't describe nor decline
and all will be fine in time
in the end
be open minded
and answers walk in
like lovers always win
when they break through
the walls themselves once built
from loneliness from sin and from guilt.
Madrason writer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
For Karen Gonzalez-Videla in
reaction on your poem Nothing but Void;
Thanks for your compliments! Nice weekend Karen!
Comments about this poem (Duet for your Trilogy by Madrason writer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis