'Drugs Or Jesus'
'Drugs Or Jesus, '
which road do you choose?
'No man can serve two masters:
for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other'
So how can we serve God and drugs?
This saying applies to all
we can't live for the flesh.
Are you still looking for truth?
Well this is the truth;
Jesus is on High
and you don't have to get 'high'
this is our fight
when we sleep we can't fight
why should we embarrass Christ?
There are so many types of drugs;
nicotine, alcohol, and unholy lust.
Why can't we just follow God?
We'll all stand at the judgment bar
we'll all give a record
let's make it so we're not ashamed;
Jesus is the only way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Drugs Or Jesus' by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- الأم والطفلة الضائعة, بدر شاكر السياب
- Colors Of Emotion, Marchelle Walter
- Colours, Marchelle Walter
- عقدة المطر, نزار قباني
- عق, نزار قباني
- قراءة ثانية فى مقدمة ابن خلدون, نزار قباني
- her demon, Omobude Saint perry
- YOUR LOVE PROVE THEM WRONG., Changez Ndzai
- If I Had A Chance, Ronald Chapman
- السمفونيه الجنوبيه الخامسه, نزار قباني