'Drugs Or Jesus'
'Drugs Or Jesus, '
which road do you choose?
'No man can serve two masters:
for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other'
So how can we serve God and drugs?
This saying applies to all
we can't live for the flesh.
Are you still looking for truth?
Well this is the truth;
Jesus is on High
and you don't have to get 'high'
this is our fight
when we sleep we can't fight
why should we embarrass Christ?
There are so many types of drugs;
nicotine, alcohol, and unholy lust.
Why can't we just follow God?
We'll all stand at the judgment bar
we'll all give a record
let's make it so we're not ashamed;
Jesus is the only way.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Drugs Or Jesus' by Kelly Zion )
- THIS AUTUMN, Satish Verma
- खुशियाँ गौने से पहले ही... (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Fish Remains, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Is Still Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Nwng2(Simangnisim), Swrji Basumatary
- Tuniapali Tracks On, Pintu Mahakul
- अपने तसव्वुर में जीने दे और (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Life Is Good and Not Always Bad, Rohit Sapra
- Reciprocity, Valsa George
- The Spring After Him, Asma Riaz Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)