'Drugs Or Jesus'
'Drugs Or Jesus, '
which road do you choose?
'No man can serve two masters:
for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other'
So how can we serve God and drugs?
This saying applies to all
we can't live for the flesh.
Are you still looking for truth?
Well this is the truth;
Jesus is on High
and you don't have to get 'high'
this is our fight
when we sleep we can't fight
why should we embarrass Christ?
There are so many types of drugs;
nicotine, alcohol, and unholy lust.
Why can't we just follow God?
We'll all stand at the judgment bar
we'll all give a record
let's make it so we're not ashamed;
Jesus is the only way.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Drugs Or Jesus' by Kelly Zion )
- Love Is A Feeling, Lilly Emery
- I saw my father, in silhouette, Thomas Leathandrum
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What are these days?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)