Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Drops of Hardship
Simon heard this from his girl friend,
' I am driven up a wall,
Simon Asked: what do you mean?
' i mean we are not friends at all
John was signing up for a job,
he was hopeful for the case,
Oh, Mr. John Wild, we are sorry deeply,
he was rejected, tears were on his face
questo non è buono
or these are the common accidents?
do we understand in a bad way?
or we all make these events?
as both sea and see are pronounce the same,
but it's on us to decide how to see,
when we face difficult conditions,
it's on us to be as calm as a sea
but both has different meanings, sea and see
one is mostly blue and the other is colorful
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drops of Hardship by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Goddess of the night, Fluorescent Reality
- That ugly fear, MOHAMMAD SKATI