Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Drops of Hardship
Simon heard this from his girl friend,
' I am driven up a wall,
Simon Asked: what do you mean?
' i mean we are not friends at all
John was signing up for a job,
he was hopeful for the case,
Oh, Mr. John Wild, we are sorry deeply,
he was rejected, tears were on his face
questo non è buono
or these are the common accidents?
do we understand in a bad way?
or we all make these events?
as both sea and see are pronounce the same,
but it's on us to decide how to see,
when we face difficult conditions,
it's on us to be as calm as a sea
but both has different meanings, sea and see
one is mostly blue and the other is colorful
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drops of Hardship by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- do you still remember?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Power Holders, ali chukwuemeka
- what is love?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- If a Garden of Numbers, Cole Swensen
- In your language, gajanan mishra
- WHO AM I?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- Is duniya se kyon hai pyar/(hindi/urdu), Aftab Alam
- The Creek Below, Dennis Lange
- Five Landscapes, Cole Swensen
- Words, renu kakkar