The Silent Sword
Thousands of little drops,
The rain falls down.
Vessels of the hurt,
Sinking in the ground.
Only a few of the many,
And of the many of the few,
Is a single crystal droplet,
In which everything is true.
As the droplet falls downward,
You have seconds to decide.
To pick from the thousands,
And find that which is mine.
Once it meets the earth,
It will fade into time.
So none will ever find it,
And never read the lines.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
A single tear.
Comments about this poem (Droplet by The Silent Sword )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath