Drop In The Bucket
Breath deeply taken in and let out in a heavy rush.
You see every last thing in front of you flash by,
but taking it all in one by one in vivid perfection.
Just a few more anticipated minutes of nervous waiting.
Then it's all just a drop in the bucket.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drop In The Bucket by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman