Drop In The Bucket
Breath deeply taken in and let out in a heavy rush.
You see every last thing in front of you flash by,
but taking it all in one by one in vivid perfection.
Just a few more anticipated minutes of nervous waiting.
Then it's all just a drop in the bucket.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drop In The Bucket by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran