Drones Will Be Using For Sending Greetings
Destruction all over da world
Massacre everywhere …….
World seems so silence!
No savior to protect them?
One after another going ahead
For this curtain massacre …as it
Their destiny? ? ?
Earth seems so unkind & friendless
No steps taken by peace keeping organizations
Where is Arab league,
Where is Muslim brotherhood,
Peace loving peoples fall long breath silently,
Silence can't be an option any more!
Now its time to break this silence....
We have to break the chain
That binds our soul;
We have to awaken our own savior
Who is sleeping inside us.
We can't afford to wait for jesus (Pbuh)
We can't afford to wait for any miracle
our earth going to lose its peace
while the world dithers.....
Lets dream for a peaceful earth;
It sounds pretty good that Usa sends some drones
with roses to
Drones will be using for sending greetings (in a flash) .
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drones Will Be Using For Sending Greetings by Ruby Mostazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman