Unc Sam uses armed drones to kill
So called enemies of the State.
Guilty or not - due process nil.
Call it one zap fits all fate.
Being an Unc Sam citizen
Don't get a body pass - tiz true.
If Unc Sam says so bad I been,
Then I am in for deep drone do.
And being here in Chicago,
The bulls eye still can be on me,
A domestic drone - doncha know!
My neighbors too in danger be.
Unc Sam finds me, I'm likely dead.
I hear a buzzing overhea
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drone Zone by Ima Ryma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Michael P. McParland
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Death death death, gajanan mishra
- Season Of Great Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He Is a Virgin, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Days, Michael P. McParland
- She Found Home, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Early Learning, Denis Martindale
- Dancing The Night Away, Michael P. McParland
- Young Voices, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Wrtite About Love, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Damn The Man, Michael P. McParland