The things I will never fully
Understand about my person:
One, that I hate goodbyes. I could never live with too many.
The sun sets; the sun comes back. People do not
Always; the world misses out on a lot.
Two, that I love _____ and I _____;
And I, never fully understanding,
Would often pause to wonder how or why.
But in all of this, I wish you knew.
Serina Alonzo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamscape Reality by Serina Alonzo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery
- The Scars, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan
- Beauty, Claudia Andrea Casas
- Father-son, Nassy Fesharaki