They take us far, very far
Sometimes brightens our spirit
At times leaves us in despair too,
They are clear and vivid
Also gloomy and forgetful,
Be it happy or scary
They make us feel jittery!
Whatever it is
They act as a source of inspiration,
It's a wish that our heart makes
It's a place where most of our needs are met,
So let's chase our dream
And make it true,
Lets fulfill our dream
Out of the blue!
As if we stop dreaming
then aren't we just sleeping?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
HAPPY DREAMING: -)
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma