They take us far, very far
Sometimes brightens our spirit
At times leaves us in despair too,
They are clear and vivid
Also gloomy and forgetful,
Be it happy or scary
They make us feel jittery!
Whatever it is
They act as a source of inspiration,
It's a wish that our heart makes
It's a place where most of our needs are met,
So let's chase our dream
And make it true,
Lets fulfill our dream
Out of the blue!
As if we stop dreaming
then aren't we just sleeping?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
HAPPY DREAMING: -)
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister