They take us far, very far
Sometimes brightens our spirit
At times leaves us in despair too,
They are clear and vivid
Also gloomy and forgetful,
Be it happy or scary
They make us feel jittery!
Whatever it is
They act as a source of inspiration,
It's a wish that our heart makes
It's a place where most of our needs are met,
So let's chase our dream
And make it true,
Lets fulfill our dream
Out of the blue!
As if we stop dreaming
then aren't we just sleeping?
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
HAPPY DREAMING: -)
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Kavya ... )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav