Did you hear me...
Last night outside
I was the breeze
When you was sleeping...
And that was also me inside your heart
Did you feel me...
I have been here all the time
And I am staying...
Inside these shades of grey
And when morning is upon us...
A new day looms ahead
Will your dreams, be the same
Will you remember me
And what I've said.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dreams by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma