Did you hear me...
Last night outside
I was the breeze
When you was sleeping...
And that was also me inside your heart
Did you feel me...
I have been here all the time
And I am staying...
Inside these shades of grey
And when morning is upon us...
A new day looms ahead
Will your dreams, be the same
Will you remember me
And what I've said.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dreams by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong