As I explore the bounds of Morpheus' realm,
The captain of my vessel, but never at the helm
My pilot bears the cross of my mind
As through the ethereal labyrinth we wind.
Through Asklepios' operating theater,
Through the Earth and through the aether,
Through unsounded deeps and unconquered peaks.
Into the unexposed I find insight in my repose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Dillon McKenna )
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry