As I explore the bounds of Morpheus' realm,
The captain of my vessel, but never at the helm
My pilot bears the cross of my mind
As through the ethereal labyrinth we wind.
Through Asklepios' operating theater,
Through the Earth and through the aether,
Through unsounded deeps and unconquered peaks.
Into the unexposed I find insight in my repose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Dillon McKenna )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate