are the incidents of dream.
sometimes they co-incide, sometimes not.
easier when they do.
Anathema in nature?
courted in dream!
Impossible in Nature?
already done in dream!
to make dream Nature
and Nature dream.
are the suggestions of dreams.
Dreams sometimes try reality.
Nature's clearest signposts
are the bread crumbs of dream.
is the reason of dreams.
Born into Nature, we ascend through dream
and dutifully translate dream thereinto.
Nature inadequate to the dream
must be the essence of illness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 3 by Morgan Michaels )
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
- Forever, Frank Avon
- SHADOWS, Donald R Charon
- Crying Bee, Steve Kittell
- Walk the Walk, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns