Let the dreams go, go behind solace.
No use of fire in the extinguishing furnace.
No need to decorate the bed
in the light spotted darkness.
By the touch of the blue lips,
new history will be created.
In the undivided colourful map
new lines will be spotted.
Still, let the intense desire,
remain deep, deep inside.
Let's meet in a new battlefield
Original Language: Bengali, Name of the poet: Bitasta Ghosal
Name of the translator: Spandan Bhattacharyya.
Spandan Bhattacharyya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Spandan Bhattacharyya )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra