Let the dreams go, go behind solace.
No use of fire in the extinguishing furnace.
No need to decorate the bed
in the light spotted darkness.
By the touch of the blue lips,
new history will be created.
In the undivided colourful map
new lines will be spotted.
Still, let the intense desire,
remain deep, deep inside.
Let's meet in a new battlefield
Original Language: Bengali, Name of the poet: Bitasta Ghosal
Name of the translator: Spandan Bhattacharyya.
Spandan Bhattacharyya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Spandan Bhattacharyya )
- Stories, Frank Avon
- Out of Water, Marie Ponsot
- Prerogative, Menkato Awomi
- A Muse of Water, Carolyn Kizer
- I Will Not Bow, Ivan Christabel Prashant
- Go for a Walk, Ima Ryma
- Water Island, Howard Moss
- Only witness, gajanan mishra
- My Life, Ivan Christabel Prashant
- 수원 ANMA☞０１０▼５９３３▼０４３７☜수원 ANMA, zczx zxczxc
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)