I dream of fancy, fancy things,
A fancy world I think!
Fancy people, who happiness bring,
A fancy era to be!
I dream of a mansion and fancy trees to go,
A little fancy, silver car!
Fancy jewels from long ago,
A fancy breakfast to start!
A cute teddy with me,
And servants dressed in pink!
A fancy parrot who roams free,
And fancy carpets for me!
I dream of a fancy tiara,
On my head with beautifully curled hair!
One day will be that fancy era!
My fancy world to be!
HudaM DeGratePoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming Fancy! by HudaM DeGratePoet )
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson