He was just a dreamer
Who warm you in the cold days
Was the breeze in your hot nights
A desire in your insights...
The dreamer wants to follow you...
And guide you in the storms on infinity
Kiss you in unexpected moments
And hold you in arms of serenity…
The dreamer will give you anything,
In exchange of a smile...
...A stolen kiss…
..Or a hug in the mist.
It’s a cold breeze outside…
(A moon he can’t see…)
Still a feeling of happiness in the dream
With your smell and presence...
...Inside the dreamer more secret senses
The dreamer face his fate
The solitude and all what means
Of being outside a dream.
A beg for help
A murmur of need
He just count the seconds
To go back to sleep.
The time passing by
Full of memories of his reality
When he was a tree and she was his roots
Feeding from love in eternity.
When they are birds
Flying side by side
In a sky full of red,
In a place where they're never sad.
She was him
He was her
And was secrecy.
Was one soul. Just one heart.
One moment of pain...
...When all the pleasure,
Will be flowing like rain...
Carlos Aragao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamer by Carlos Aragao )
- When money comes first, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After the Ice Storm, Deborah Eker
- extremely, lee fones
- Confessions of a Cat Lover, Deborah Eker
- Amelia, My Brother's Cat, Deborah Eker
- First Trimester, Donal Mahoney
- erotic terminology, lee fones
- The place of defeat, Terry Mitchison
- Father: Every Morning of His Life, Donal Mahoney
- Winter here الشتاء هنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dis poetry, Benjamin Zephaniah
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(15 April 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)