He was just a dreamer
Who warm you in the cold days
Was the breeze in your hot nights
A desire in your insights...
The dreamer wants to follow you...
And guide you in the storms on infinity
Kiss you in unexpected moments
And hold you in arms of serenity…
The dreamer will give you anything,
In exchange of a smile...
...A stolen kiss…
..Or a hug in the mist.
It’s a cold breeze outside…
(A moon he can’t see…)
Still a feeling of happiness in the dream
With your smell and presence...
...Inside the dreamer more secret senses
The dreamer face his fate
The solitude and all what means
Of being outside a dream.
A beg for help
A murmur of need
He just count the seconds
To go back to sleep.
The time passing by
Full of memories of his reality
When he was a tree and she was his roots
Feeding from love in eternity.
When they are birds
Flying side by side
In a sky full of red,
In a place where they're never sad.
She was him
He was her
And was secrecy.
Was one soul. Just one heart.
One moment of pain...
...When all the pleasure,
Will be flowing like rain...
Carlos Aragao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamer by Carlos Aragao )
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- (1) I Accept for Now, She Doesn't Love Me, Uriah Hamilton
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)