He was just a dreamer
Who warm you in the cold days
Was the breeze in your hot nights
A desire in your insights...
The dreamer wants to follow you...
And guide you in the storms on infinity
Kiss you in unexpected moments
And hold you in arms of serenity…
The dreamer will give you anything,
In exchange of a smile...
...A stolen kiss…
..Or a hug in the mist.
It’s a cold breeze outside…
(A moon he can’t see…)
Still a feeling of happiness in the dream
With your smell and presence...
...Inside the dreamer more secret senses
The dreamer face his fate
The solitude and all what means
Of being outside a dream.
A beg for help
A murmur of need
He just count the seconds
To go back to sleep.
The time passing by
Full of memories of his reality
When he was a tree and she was his roots
Feeding from love in eternity.
When they are birds
Flying side by side
In a sky full of red,
In a place where they're never sad.
She was him
He was her
And was secrecy.
Was one soul. Just one heart.
One moment of pain...
...When all the pleasure,
Will be flowing like rain...
Carlos Aragao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamer by Carlos Aragao )
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Work: The Noun that Verbs the World!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- oh my dear, sushant jha
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
- To My First Love, Naveed Khalid
- She, Naveed Khalid
- Healing Woman, Md. Ziaul Haque
- mithilak varnan, sushant jha
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)