RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dream World Of Eternity
Walking away, no going back, standing in the pathway
of my life, waiting to determine which way to go
before turning back.
Hoping to walk into promises of heaven, taking me at
Wanting to continue living, yet knowing that's an
impossibility right now in everyone's life.
A wonderful dream world of eternity while still living
A pleasant prospect to think about and then being
reminded of the sheer boredom already being gone
through on earth after being here so long.
Not wanting to contemplate any longer on living here
forever, unless I can do a million things - all new
to me - while I lived so long.
But only if I can still have my mind and body healthy
enough to have an excellent quality of life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream World Of Eternity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
- Sonnet: To My Doctor Boss, Dr John Celes
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)