RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dream World Of Eternity
Walking away, no going back, standing in the pathway
of my life, waiting to determine which way to go
before turning back.
Hoping to walk into promises of heaven, taking me at
Wanting to continue living, yet knowing that's an
impossibility right now in everyone's life.
A wonderful dream world of eternity while still living
A pleasant prospect to think about and then being
reminded of the sheer boredom already being gone
through on earth after being here so long.
Not wanting to contemplate any longer on living here
forever, unless I can do a million things - all new
to me - while I lived so long.
But only if I can still have my mind and body healthy
enough to have an excellent quality of life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream World Of Eternity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry