They can't kill your dreams, so they assassinate your character.
Kanye said, 'it's going to take more than coupons to get saved.'
I just give praise like Rev Run on any given day. Anyways I am still aiming high for that one day.
Don't get me started on the racist, entity of fools that weren't taught any better.
Untolerable to the death of them hating is a kin of them.
Who knows maybe schemas and discimination was their higher learning.
Regardless of what I be reading negative comments seem to follow me.
Inception like body guards capture my idea of the girl of my dreams.
Semi-perfect torturing goes downs frequently when I discuss me to myself.
Unconditional methods seem to have control of me.
The one behind the dreamkilling in my mind is a guy that resembles me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Killers by Alex Kenneh )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Snip!, Lawrence Beck
- Today I learned that I am an orphan - Th.., Dee Jay
- To Glorify Jesus, Tom Zart
- I only scribed dirge but she killed thee.., Sir Toby Moses
- I only scribed a dirge but she killed th.., Sir Toby Moses
- Imitation., Tony Adah
- Stupid Wife, kassem oude
- Suicide Note., Tony Adah
- Everything Nothing, Ruby Honeytip
- I Lost My Heart A Time Ago, Valerie Dohren