They can't kill your dreams, so they assassinate your character.
Kanye said, 'it's going to take more than coupons to get saved.'
I just give praise like Rev Run on any given day. Anyways I am still aiming high for that one day.
Don't get me started on the racist, entity of fools that weren't taught any better.
Untolerable to the death of them hating is a kin of them.
Who knows maybe schemas and discimination was their higher learning.
Regardless of what I be reading negative comments seem to follow me.
Inception like body guards capture my idea of the girl of my dreams.
Semi-perfect torturing goes downs frequently when I discuss me to myself.
Unconditional methods seem to have control of me.
The one behind the dreamkilling in my mind is a guy that resembles me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Killers by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL