They can't kill your dreams, so they assassinate your character.
Kanye said, 'it's going to take more than coupons to get saved.'
I just give praise like Rev Run on any given day. Anyways I am still aiming high for that one day.
Don't get me started on the racist, entity of fools that weren't taught any better.
Untolerable to the death of them hating is a kin of them.
Who knows maybe schemas and discimination was their higher learning.
Regardless of what I be reading negative comments seem to follow me.
Inception like body guards capture my idea of the girl of my dreams.
Semi-perfect torturing goes downs frequently when I discuss me to myself.
Unconditional methods seem to have control of me.
The one behind the dreamkilling in my mind is a guy that resembles me.
Alex Kenneh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Killers by Alex Kenneh )
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)