Dream For Today
Let your mind roam free
Think of all the possibilities
In a peaceful, happy way.
What could dreaming possibly do?
People often wonder.
Dreaming can create something new.
To never dream would be a blunder.
Dreaming can make change
And can be very strange.
Dreaming of good
And bad things.
Dreams give your mind wings.
Dream of peace,
Than an end to war.
Madeleine Wolf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream For Today by Madeleine Wolf )
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison