Dream For Today
Let your mind roam free
Think of all the possibilities
In a peaceful, happy way.
What could dreaming possibly do?
People often wonder.
Dreaming can create something new.
To never dream would be a blunder.
Dreaming can make change
And can be very strange.
Dreaming of good
And bad things.
Dreams give your mind wings.
Dream of peace,
Than an end to war.
Madeleine Wolf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream For Today by Madeleine Wolf )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra