Burning them in the dark
Where the lovesick lie
What if we don't?
The lonely fault was mine
Buried under a meaningless guise
Can you catch before the fall?
And if you don't?
Would our secrets remain secrets?
Are you the kind to fall?
Or the ones to jump off?
Writhing in temporary bliss
And we revel in the ephemera
I can't keep seeing the memories
The candles float upon the water
But the light hardly shines
I can't see you
Yet the melodies reach me
I'm blinded by the shroud
I can feel your hand
But where's the warmth?
And you who slip through
A quiet dream
And yet she went quietly
But I still see all of our ghosts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Catcher by Autumn Winds )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal
- On birthday some mend, hasmukh amathalal