Drawn Together for Eternity
As I think about the of you over time, I think of why these two were destined to be drawn together,
I always heard different stories from them that describe how he was meant to be to her,
As the short time of myself knowing her, I saw smiles on her face,
This makes me happy to see her waiting for him in a lot better place.
Two stories were told to me,
That proved to of why she loved her darling and true Loving man Mr. Billy.
First as they were both in High School she always did his homework while he chased another woman, This is proof to everyone that she wanted him than other man.
Secondly she proved to him that she loved him by pouring some tea all over his food,
By him saying that the certain dish that she made was almost as good as moms, and then still keeping as her dude.
So I am glad that we meet two people that show either other their true love.
Thank you for showing us this love and letting her to still wanting to keep peaceful with him like a dove. One final thank you goes to the Lord for letting these two be together for everyone to see,
By letting them to be reunited and let them spend life with you in a life drawn together for eternity.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Drawn Together for Eternity by Frank Pulver )
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- philosophy, lee fones
- Old Clock, Paul Gerard Reed
- Cuckold's Plea, Donal Mahoney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1886 - 1967)