Drawn Together for Eternity
As I think about the of you over time, I think of why these two were destined to be drawn together,
I always heard different stories from them that describe how he was meant to be to her,
As the short time of myself knowing her, I saw smiles on her face,
This makes me happy to see her waiting for him in a lot better place.
Two stories were told to me,
That proved to of why she loved her darling and true Loving man Mr. Billy.
First as they were both in High School she always did his homework while he chased another woman, This is proof to everyone that she wanted him than other man.
Secondly she proved to him that she loved him by pouring some tea all over his food,
By him saying that the certain dish that she made was almost as good as moms, and then still keeping as her dude.
So I am glad that we meet two people that show either other their true love.
Thank you for showing us this love and letting her to still wanting to keep peaceful with him like a dove. One final thank you goes to the Lord for letting these two be together for everyone to see,
By letting them to be reunited and let them spend life with you in a life drawn together for eternity.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Drawn Together for Eternity by Frank Pulver )
- Shadow Chase, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns