Draw a line that describes your soul,
put a couple more to add a heart,
give some detail to find someone,
and at the very end, you'll find
a mirror of your life.
At the canvas add the tint,
and a landscape behind,
Is it now the real thing,
or something from the past?
it is now a window or a broken glass?
Your perpetual wish from deep inside?
Draw whenever, draw sometimes,
draw in seasons, draw somehow,
draw a dream and dream designs,
draw a hope for, draw the time,
Create your own world,
or be part of mine,
This is me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drawing Soul by Sergio Jaime )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki