Draw a line that describes your soul,
put a couple more to add a heart,
give some detail to find someone,
and at the very end, you'll find
a mirror of your life.
At the canvas add the tint,
and a landscape behind,
Is it now the real thing,
or something from the past?
it is now a window or a broken glass?
Your perpetual wish from deep inside?
Draw whenever, draw sometimes,
draw in seasons, draw somehow,
draw a dream and dream designs,
draw a hope for, draw the time,
Create your own world,
or be part of mine,
This is me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drawing Soul by Sergio Jaime )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Very Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock