RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Attuned to an inner loneliness,
listening to it's pain rehearse
in crystal tears.
Unbelievable sadness tearing into
a heart of fragile lace, with no
territory left unscarred.
Dripping and bleeding, following
the spotted trail of blood down
life's hallways, bereft of happy
Watching carefully for the pools
of blood that will drown beings
of emptiness before they realize
it has been done.
Shadows draping themselves across
the pathways of life, attempting
to hide the face of sorrow within
it's blackened canopy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Draping Shadows by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell