I sometime love just thinking about you, it can
Give me the feeling of being close to you!
But today is the opposite I wish I could have spent
More time with you,
You said that it's not a long time to wait
Till Monday but it already is to long
I wish you was hear with me this very moment
Even if it was just to put you head on my lap
Like you did in the car, I know that it turned me on,
But it also felt so very comfortable warm and loving.
I love being with you babe.
I do only need the smallest of sight of you
And you can still send me into frenzies
, , You put on your lamp at 5,45 yep that did it for me,
This was yet another one off the times, when I could devour you.
Sometimes I can be on my own, and I just hope you are thinking off me,
I'm going to lay awake to night for as long as I can and try to remember
All the thing that we have said to each other and every time we have kiss.
I have just being reading all what, 'albot as said to you
And now I can see you so vivid, I can almost touch you
I really want to hug you now I thing that when seeing out and away from work.
Always feel so new to me it could be because where not listening for footsteps
Like you said
I do love you so much, but I don't love you as much as I miss you tonight
The clock doesn't seem to be moving at all tonight
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr who by george albot )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Be a runner, gajanan mishra
- Rosy - 2, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Nangalum Manidan Than!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Time For Healing and Time to Love, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Merry-Christmas, gajanan mishra
- The best of surrenders, A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash P ..
- This world is yours, gajanan mishra
- Wrapped Around Your Finger, Amber Carr
- With full freedom, hasmukh amathalal
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal