I sometime love just thinking about you, it can
Give me the feeling of being close to you!
But today is the opposite I wish I could have spent
More time with you,
You said that it's not a long time to wait
Till Monday but it already is to long
I wish you was hear with me this very moment
Even if it was just to put you head on my lap
Like you did in the car, I know that it turned me on,
But it also felt so very comfortable warm and loving.
I love being with you babe.
I do only need the smallest of sight of you
And you can still send me into frenzies
, , You put on your lamp at 5,45 yep that did it for me,
This was yet another one off the times, when I could devour you.
Sometimes I can be on my own, and I just hope you are thinking off me,
I'm going to lay awake to night for as long as I can and try to remember
All the thing that we have said to each other and every time we have kiss.
I have just being reading all what, 'albot as said to you
And now I can see you so vivid, I can almost touch you
I really want to hug you now I thing that when seeing out and away from work.
Always feel so new to me it could be because where not listening for footsteps
Like you said
I do love you so much, but I don't love you as much as I miss you tonight
The clock doesn't seem to be moving at all tonight
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr who by george albot )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Lucy Gray, or Solitude, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Well-Worn Story, Dorothy Parker
Poem of the Day
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai