I sometime love just thinking about you, it can
Give me the feeling of being close to you!
But today is the opposite I wish I could have spent
More time with you,
You said that it's not a long time to wait
Till Monday but it already is to long
I wish you was hear with me this very moment
Even if it was just to put you head on my lap
Like you did in the car, I know that it turned me on,
But it also felt so very comfortable warm and loving.
I love being with you babe.
I do only need the smallest of sight of you
And you can still send me into frenzies
, , You put on your lamp at 5,45 yep that did it for me,
This was yet another one off the times, when I could devour you.
Sometimes I can be on my own, and I just hope you are thinking off me,
I'm going to lay awake to night for as long as I can and try to remember
All the thing that we have said to each other and every time we have kiss.
I have just being reading all what, 'albot as said to you
And now I can see you so vivid, I can almost touch you
I really want to hug you now I thing that when seeing out and away from work.
Always feel so new to me it could be because where not listening for footsteps
Like you said
I do love you so much, but I don't love you as much as I miss you tonight
The clock doesn't seem to be moving at all tonight
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr who by george albot )
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Stately, Emmanuel George Cefai
- To savor of Fame, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Poet had a blank face, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Not happy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)