My dove my love
no day is like today
everyday is a new day
i see your stars
shining bright as sirius
fantasia is looking closer than arabia
my heart is free of the unwanted
seen in the beloved world of the enchanted
i have come across the unwanted
and left it there
so i can be with the wanted
my dove love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dove by bruce butler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler