donuts for breakfast
Broken flame this hairy wind
Nowhere the mystery of everything
The silence desire sleeps wetly
A Dirge among sirens of coughing.
Some priestly all encompassing blather
Among the blacks of their choice and
The lowering of the casket.
Sweat seeps through the skin in summer
The dark continents history
Has been told by levent dignity
Art of the shaman out in sight.
Some teachers know-how and neglect
Among the dared masses its normalcy
Shares argument of angry creation.
Numb in the sharp faced dawn
Your breath fresh ether at the air
As the cherry sizzles abruptly
Clouds tear slowly gargling the firmament.
You chain smoke and the piping coffee
Awakens you as wipers clear windshield
The stop and go of the morning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (donuts for breakfast by jonathan Juarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay