donuts for breakfast
Broken flame this hairy wind
Nowhere the mystery of everything
The silence desire sleeps wetly
A Dirge among sirens of coughing.
Some priestly all encompassing blather
Among the blacks of their choice and
The lowering of the casket.
Sweat seeps through the skin in summer
The dark continents history
Has been told by levent dignity
Art of the shaman out in sight.
Some teachers know-how and neglect
Among the dared masses its normalcy
Shares argument of angry creation.
Numb in the sharp faced dawn
Your breath fresh ether at the air
As the cherry sizzles abruptly
Clouds tear slowly gargling the firmament.
You chain smoke and the piping coffee
Awakens you as wipers clear windshield
The stop and go of the morning.
jonathan Juarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (donuts for breakfast by jonathan Juarez )
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra