Don't let your friend go away far
Some things come automatically
You needn't to look for
Some things will never come
Though you are working hard for
Some things will come very easily
But you have to ask for.
Some words are understood before saying
Some needs to spell and some needs to explain
Some you will never, though they are loud and clear
Though some people always remain to your near
Still they will never become your dear
Though some people stand at a far away distant
Still they are your dear and near and a true friend.
Some friends are there, they will go slowly away far
What they want you just run after them and hold him or her.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't let your friend go away far by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy