Esther Aftab Anwer
Don't Know How To Explain!
About this inside pain!
No one knows those promises you made,
Few years ago though gone so fade!
May I ask u remember this face u found so pure,
Among the mean glitters around; were you unsure? !
Old memory hits me so hard it surrounds only you; have i gone insane,
Sure I know all this is in vain!
U left me without saying a word,
Heart aches though no hurt of sword!
Wounds that u gave hurt more than a sinners pain in hell,
Was I that bad to deserve the worst I would want you to tell!
Deep down in your heart I was innocent you know,
I admire your consistent lies you made me believe you, I know!
The kind of love n concern you got was all that I had to show my purety towards you,
I wish I had read in the start itself; would save me my times and emotions that weren't for you! !
I know u were undeserving you must be sad inside out! ! ! !
You lost someone like me who loved limitless gave all I got! !
Though your selfishness will one day,
Sure will knock u down on the way! !
Though i tried to forget you,
From the scenes I erased you! !
Don't remember who you are,
We have gone so far! ! !
You were never mine,
Now all looks so fine!
One day you will try hard to find me,,
Even you do it's no more kind me! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Know How To Explain! by Esther Aftab Anwer )
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)