Esther Aftab Anwer
Don't Know How To Explain!
About this inside pain!
No one knows those promises you made,
Few years ago though gone so fade!
May I ask u remember this face u found so pure,
Among the mean glitters around; were you unsure? !
Old memory hits me so hard it surrounds only you; have i gone insane,
Sure I know all this is in vain!
U left me without saying a word,
Heart aches though no hurt of sword!
Wounds that u gave hurt more than a sinners pain in hell,
Was I that bad to deserve the worst I would want you to tell!
Deep down in your heart I was innocent you know,
I admire your consistent lies you made me believe you, I know!
The kind of love n concern you got was all that I had to show my purety towards you,
I wish I had read in the start itself; would save me my times and emotions that weren't for you! !
I know u were undeserving you must be sad inside out! ! ! !
You lost someone like me who loved limitless gave all I got! !
Though your selfishness will one day,
Sure will knock u down on the way! !
Though i tried to forget you,
From the scenes I erased you! !
Don't remember who you are,
We have gone so far! ! !
You were never mine,
Now all looks so fine!
One day you will try hard to find me,,
Even you do it's no more kind me! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Know How To Explain! by Esther Aftab Anwer )
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
- Left Before She Was Found, Sierra Staten
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- GREATNESS OF MOTHER, P.YASWANTH REDDY
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)