Whispers Of Night
Don't cry for the day that passed by
'cause deep, in my fragile heart,
you're already dead, lying in a grave.
I buried you with all my dreams,
with all my hopes, and all my strenght!
Don't cry for what you will never have
you're a coward; you will die this way,
without having the courage to say
what you bloody have in mind.
speaking for me, you're a waste of time!
Don't cry for the stars that surround
the crestfall during the night,
their silver shine, their eternal glory
they all give their real love..
to the most brilliant one.End of story!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't cry by Whispers Of Night )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Sir Walter Scott
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore