Whispers Of Night
Don't cry for the day that passed by
'cause deep, in my fragile heart,
you're already dead, lying in a grave.
I buried you with all my dreams,
with all my hopes, and all my strenght!
Don't cry for what you will never have
you're a coward; you will die this way,
without having the courage to say
what you bloody have in mind.
speaking for me, you're a waste of time!
Don't cry for the stars that surround
the crestfall during the night,
their silver shine, their eternal glory
they all give their real love..
to the most brilliant one.End of story!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't cry by Whispers Of Night )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
- Mother the First and Best teacher of my .., Antonio Liao
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda