Whispers Of Night
Don't cry for the day that passed by
'cause deep, in my fragile heart,
you're already dead, lying in a grave.
I buried you with all my dreams,
with all my hopes, and all my strenght!
Don't cry for what you will never have
you're a coward; you will die this way,
without having the courage to say
what you bloody have in mind.
speaking for me, you're a waste of time!
Don't cry for the stars that surround
the crestfall during the night,
their silver shine, their eternal glory
they all give their real love..
to the most brilliant one.End of story!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't cry by Whispers Of Night )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- You Buy Me Eggs Nine 72, Anne Tardos
- Window, Cigeng Zhang
- The World, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Cleansing the Sword!, Stanley Collymore
- Emotions, Ruth Manning-Sanders