Whispers Of Night
Don't cry for the day that passed by
'cause deep, in my fragile heart,
you're already dead, lying in a grave.
I buried you with all my dreams,
with all my hopes, and all my strenght!
Don't cry for what you will never have
you're a coward; you will die this way,
without having the courage to say
what you bloody have in mind.
speaking for me, you're a waste of time!
Don't cry for the stars that surround
the crestfall during the night,
their silver shine, their eternal glory
they all give their real love..
to the most brilliant one.End of story!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't cry by Whispers Of Night )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI