Don't be shy..no one has seen.
Keep quiet. Let us make love,
To produce one more kid,
To send to the foreign land,
To work as the plantation slaves,
The buildings in the Middle East,
Awaiting for the cleaners,
The lands in those countries,
Have itch to have the sky scrapers,
Let our young adults go there,
Work as the expatriate laborers,
With no boots and protective gloves,
Their hands and feet are full of sores,
Let our educated professionals migrate,
Get accustomed with that free culture,
Let us pound and chew the betel pan mixture.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't be shy..no one has seen. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest