Bijay Kant Dubey
Don't Be Sad, My Little Daughter, Smile You Wiping The Tears
Do not be sad,
Try to learn to smile from the flowers;
Do not be sad, my daughter.
Even if you are sad, try to smile
As I want to see your smiling face
Rather than the eyes tearful.
I know it that the world will make you weep,
But what can I do,
Everything not into the hands of mine?
My love, you smile with the flowers,
Talk to the birds
And you will feel happy.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Be Sad, My Little Daughter, Smile You Wiping The Tears by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi