Dole Out Dull
You talk to me too much-
From hell and heaven to cricket match.
Still I find you a squib damp dump.
The gray matter remains nimble numb.
Poet to poet, poetry to poetry
You praise and praise.
Fragile domestic docile humble gullible-
No question learn to raise.
Neither spark nor sharp dole out dull
Delight dashed whether you push or pull.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dole Out Dull by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage