Dole Out Dull
You talk to me too much-
From hell and heaven to cricket match.
Still I find you a squib damp dump.
The gray matter remains nimble numb.
Poet to poet, poetry to poetry
You praise and praise.
Fragile domestic docile humble gullible-
No question learn to raise.
Neither spark nor sharp dole out dull
Delight dashed whether you push or pull.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dole Out Dull by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy