Dole Out Dull
You talk to me too much-
From hell and heaven to cricket match.
Still I find you a squib damp dump.
The gray matter remains nimble numb.
Poet to poet, poetry to poetry
You praise and praise.
Fragile domestic docile humble gullible-
No question learn to raise.
Neither spark nor sharp dole out dull
Delight dashed whether you push or pull.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dole Out Dull by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue