Dole Out Dull
You talk to me too much-
From hell and heaven to cricket match.
Still I find you a squib damp dump.
The gray matter remains nimble numb.
Poet to poet, poetry to poetry
You praise and praise.
Fragile domestic docile humble gullible-
No question learn to raise.
Neither spark nor sharp dole out dull
Delight dashed whether you push or pull.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dole Out Dull by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi