Dole Out Dull
You talk to me too much-
From hell and heaven to cricket match.
Still I find you a squib damp dump.
The gray matter remains nimble numb.
Poet to poet, poetry to poetry
You praise and praise.
Fragile domestic docile humble gullible-
No question learn to raise.
Neither spark nor sharp dole out dull
Delight dashed whether you push or pull.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dole Out Dull by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- In A Gory Accident, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peace Is Complete, Rohit Sapra
- hope and opinion., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Roses are True and So Is Love, Rohit Sapra
- Grammar, Edward Kofi Louis
- A lovely smile upon your face, Erato
- Contemplation, Edward Kofi Louis
- That Love, Dabouz Yamina
- Oranien, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Historic, But Black Statue of Radha-.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)