DOING AN LB
Where was LB standing when sheriff arrived?
Was she coming from the bushes looking kind of sly?
Why wasn’t she in her car with tears in her eyes?
I mean she said she was getting into her car when she was attacked
Why didn’t she slam her car door or fight back?
I mean there were cuts on her forarms and upper arm?
Why wouldn’t LB call 911 if there was so much harm?
No, she came out of her car towards me
Screaming and yelling…
Then I held her arm and told her to get off my property…
She stopped I let go,
While Mike handed her his phone…
He said call 911 she is going to jail
I pushed phone out of his hands
On the ground it did land
Of course LB took off running while Mike did stand
Stand in front of Sue while LB thought of what to do…
Of course he stopped me from me making my 911 call
After I pushed the phone out of her hand
Then she ran behind the bushes without fail…
My call went through first to 911 first
While Mike and LB were cutting her arm then he came back to curse…
Curse at Sue for it is on the 911 call…
Getting Sue mad and take the fall.
Then of course LB called 911 and said she didn’t know my name
That was a part of her game.
LB even wrote the same false information on police report too
So Sue could go to the place where they wear blue.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (DOING AN LB by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
- Love's Victory, Kusum Gokarn
- Even The Moon Is Not Alone, Hanna Litantra
- Safe vault, hasmukh amathalal
- He Keeps The Stencils Of The Living Day, mary douglas
- Poets, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Fallacy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Adam(ant), Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Searching truth, gajanan mishra
- Thank You Lord, Athena Hood
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)