Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Does The Woman Love Her Man?
Oh! Fixation of fascination,
Procreation’s labor –room,
The mystic empress spindles,
The course of human generations.
Does she love her man as love is?
Does she exploits man to have his seed?
Else how her love from the womb proceeds!
She is a bit of conscious nature,
And a bridge to the vast Unconscious,
Her inborn-motherhood needs man’s touch!
She is the posted enigma by Mother Divine,
How a bubble dare to measure her colossal wine!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does The Woman Love Her Man? by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa