Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Does The Woman Love Her Man?
Oh! Fixation of fascination,
Procreation’s labor –room,
The mystic empress spindles,
The course of human generations.
Does she love her man as love is?
Does she exploits man to have his seed?
Else how her love from the womb proceeds!
She is a bit of conscious nature,
And a bridge to the vast Unconscious,
Her inborn-motherhood needs man’s touch!
She is the posted enigma by Mother Divine,
How a bubble dare to measure her colossal wine!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does The Woman Love Her Man? by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote