**Do You Think....? **
Do you think that our love's vibration
And consonances will disappear into the oblivion?
I think that the flight started, where we first met
To give birth to our universe of meaning...
Our meeting was like a fusion of stars...
And our star's core fusion was for poetry,
And it was certainly for our meeting....
Our divine love
Was the light, which glows more than ever
In the darkness of our pain....
So let my short absence be not death
And stay with me forever....
Don't leave me,
Just love me
And stay with me
Copyright © ® Marieta Maglas. All rights reserved.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Topic(s): love and pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Do You Think....? ** by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay