**Do You Think....? **
Do you think that our love's vibration
And consonances will disappear into the oblivion?
I think that the flight started, where we first met
To give birth to our universe of meaning...
Our meeting was like a fusion of stars...
And our star's core fusion was for poetry,
And it was certainly for our meeting....
Our divine love
Was the light, which glows more than ever
In the darkness of our pain....
So let my short absence be not death
And stay with me forever....
Don't leave me,
Just love me
And stay with me
Copyright © ® Marieta Maglas. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Do You Think....? ** by Marieta Maglas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Don't Brake The Wings, Arno Le Roux
- They Said, Lonnie Hicks
- Taken As Directed., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy