Julie A Smith
Do you believe in love?
Do you believe in marriage?
Do you think there is only one right person for you or many possibilities?
Have you ever had your heart broken?
What inspires you?
What are your dreams?
What places do you want to travel to in the future?
What do you want to do with your life?
What are your thoughts on God?
What are your spiritual beliefs?
What causes do you believe most strongly in?
What are your talents and strengths?
What are your spiritual gifts?
What do you like best about yourself?
What would you change about yourself?
What do you struggle with?
Do you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?
Do you believe in second chances?
What things make you angry?
Are you more task-oriented or people-oriented?
What is your family like?
Are you more comfortable with kids or pets?
What do you like to do for fun?
Do you always run early or late?
What genres of movies and types of books do you like best?
Who are your role models?
What is your preferred method of communication?
What is your primary love language?
Julie A Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Do You? by Julie A Smith )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov
- Blesses Be, Clara Keiper
- Poem N5, Kristian Djordjanov
- Glowing Face, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Times Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N4, Kristian Djordjanov