Do not disturb
She decided to have a private chat with herself-
about the man she desired
so she dived all the way in, until she found her womb of solace.
She called out are you there?
Her- pounding- heartbeat serenades- her- every- core...
She needs his key it fits upon her door.
and in the depth...of nothing to declare
the judgement of her passion...
he'd bestow on her One-day.
Who are you?
Nobody? he said...just passing through!
She said sorry...she was searching for Someone Else?
He knew she was only looking for the One!
he said no worries see you around...
she realised after he had gone
he was trespassing on her 'sacred ground'.
Quickly she returned to her busy life
she never got to see her One desire...
the moment had passed
but she knew!
He saw everything.
Martina Moriarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do not disturb by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker