~* Do My Dreams Lie *~
Do my dreams lie, will they ever come true?
I've pondered this, and I believe their real.
I shan't stop dreaming my sweet dreams of you.
There's nothing that can change the way I feel.
You come to me my darling every night.
I taste your love and can feel your caress.
We lay together until mornings light.
Whilst our loving hearts, beat in tenderness.
I believe that my dreams, they do not lie.
'Tis written in the stars above my sweet.
Yes, true love is in store for you and I.
And you alone will make my life complete.
Till then I shall wait for you patiently;
my dreams don't lie, you are my destiny ~
Thad Wilk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~* Do My Dreams Lie *~ by Thad Wilk )
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns