do fertility goddesses have sell-by dates?
DO FERTILITY GODDESSES HAVE SELL-BY DATES
Do fertility goddesses have sell-by dates,
or have they perpetual fountains?
I suppose it depends on the might of their mates
hen climbing venereal mountains.
A friend wrote to me on 5/7/07:
Just back from a hearing a friend of a friend dramatising Innana at the British Museum. Interesting to hear her version of the ancient text - based on S.N.Kramer - especially her invitations to plough her vulva, but she was a lesson to all women: fertility goddesses have sell-by dates!
gershon hepner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (do fertility goddesses have sell-by dates? by gershon hepner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak