do fertility goddesses have sell-by dates?
DO FERTILITY GODDESSES HAVE SELL-BY DATES
Do fertility goddesses have sell-by dates,
or have they perpetual fountains?
I suppose it depends on the might of their mates
hen climbing venereal mountains.
A friend wrote to me on 5/7/07:
Just back from a hearing a friend of a friend dramatising Innana at the British Museum. Interesting to hear her version of the ancient text - based on S.N.Kramer - especially her invitations to plough her vulva, but she was a lesson to all women: fertility goddesses have sell-by dates!
gershon hepner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (do fertility goddesses have sell-by dates? by gershon hepner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song