I listened to you
and i understand that islands are islands
a catastrophe happens
like the way how continents are formed
how ice melts
and how track disappear
but i cannot listen to you forever
not believing anything that you are saying
i have my back behind the wall and i am opening the door
i am walking away and there is no hope for any stay
i listen to myself but just like me listening to you
how long can i listen to myself too?
what road to take? i do not really know and so
this time, perhaps, any road will take me without being dizzy.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.