RIC S. BASTASA
I listened to you
and i understand that islands are islands
a catastrophe happens
like the way how continents are formed
how ice melts
and how track disappear
but i cannot listen to you forever
not believing anything that you are saying
i have my back behind the wall and i am opening the door
i am walking away and there is no hope for any stay
i listen to myself but just like me listening to you
how long can i listen to myself too?
what road to take? i do not really know and so
this time, perhaps, any road will take me without being dizzy.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dizzy.... by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai