The Queen's Dagger
Once the ear could only hear,
but now it must also see;
what of this wretched beauty?
It is there and yet it is not,
it is cold and yet it is hot.
Is it even there at all?
resounding like the bark
of an angry bloodhound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dissonance Resounds by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi