Palas Kumar Ray
My eyes reflected my lust
I abashed mixed up in dust
A pair of glasses at last
I ashamed got for a must.
My eyes now at a very ease
looked at whatever they please
Free from a deadly disease
my eyes now greatly appease.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disobedient Eyes by Palas Kumar Ray )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris