Lawrence S. Pertillar
Dismissed To Be Kicked To The Curb
Frivolous and trifling actions,
Should not be condoned...
Between 'adults' appearing to be grown.
Yet an acceptance of this does exist,
In some environments beset by many...
Childish in mind and confined to limitations.
And determined to prove,
They can re-act immature like the children do.
Some who have aged and have earned this status,
Are not going to tolerate ignorance...
With a thoughtfulness that has been absent,
Of an idiot conditioned and still cemented...
In times when their actions by others were consented.
But today too much silliness should be seriously prevented.
Folks stuck in dispositions they can not give up,
Should be dismissed to be kicked to the curb.
Comprehending an explanation,
To connect the dots...
Would not for them establish to provide a benefit.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dismissed To Be Kicked To The Curb by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Timmy Gates, lee fones
- Muthae sabda, gajanan mishra
- Goodnight My Angel, Dr. Emmanuel Moore Abolo
- Pack of words, gajanan mishra
- Two Green Trees, Meena Somasundaram
- A poet, Piyush Dey
- ALL PRETTY FLOWERS AND ALL PRETTY ROSES .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dinutie matra, gajanan mishra
- ALL PRETTY FLOWERS AND ALL PRETTY ROSES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- For only one day, gajanan mishra